Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

3+ Drops Out of Looping Mode

Discuss the GoPro Hero3 White & Silver + BacPacs, General, Issues and Trouble Shooting

3+ Drops Out of Looping Mode

Postby mcman56 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 am

I have a Hero 3+ silver with a 32GB Lexar 300x SD card. It is set at 1080-60 and looping mode with MAX setting. For the second time, it has dropped out of looping mode, signaled as full and shut off. When I tried to put it back into looping mode, there was a full warning and it would not go in. There was a "Not Enough Capacity" warning. I did not keep records but total record time is likely around the 2 hours and 45 minutes of record time that GoPro states as the capacity of the card. (This may have been the case the first time but I'm not sure.)

I want it set up to continuously record like a security camera. The oldest file (files?) could be overwritten as space is needed. I am quite sure I had it in looping mode. I'm no expert so could be misinterpreting instructions or doing something else wrong. I assume mistakes can also be made in the "step through" method of setting functions. Is there a way to access the set up from a PC? A one page set up screen certainly be convenient.
mcman56

Return to GoPro Hero3 White & Silver Editions