Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

5 black snowboarding telemetry :-)

Yep, you guessed it, Creative Uses in the Powder Stuff. NO Camera issues Please.

5 black snowboarding telemetry :-)

Postby Luke_Luke » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:22 pm

Hey Guys, I am testing new features of Gopro 5 black and here is a video from telemetry testing during snowboarding session :-)

You can see that telemetry works perfect and it is very precise.
Camera is mounted firmly to my helmet but you can see the helmet shaking it is because digital stabilization of 5 black which stabilizate surrounding landscape and helmet is shaky(which actually it is not ) so you can see how much stabilization crops the image and how it is working :)

Temperature was -5°C and I had some problems with SD card directly after camera turns on. There was SD card error I am sure because of the cold and supersuit missing.
It was no problem with HD Hero or Hero 3+ earlier.
Luke_Luke

Re: 5 black snowboarding telemetry :-)

Postby p fandango » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:45 pm

excellent video, i thought you were really shifting till then i noticed it was kph lol

my only suggestions is move the telemetry in from the edge a bit
p fandango

Postby p fandango » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:45 pm

excellent video, i thought you were really shifting till then i noticed it was kph lol

my only suggestions is move the telemetry in from the edge a bit
p fandango

Postby Luke_Luke » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:41 pm

You are right it was filmed only on blue slope so the max. speed for me was 49kph :-) I need to wax my snowboard.
In default the telemetry is separated from the edge I change it. Now I know that it was a mistake :-)
Luke_Luke

Return to GoPro SnowSports