Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Almost New HERO 4 Silver - now $275

Private individuals only, NO COMMERCIAL SELLERS. PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS PROMOTING YOUR PRODUCTS

Almost New HERO 4 Silver - now $275

Postby websiteauthor » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:24 am

I bought a HERO 4 Silver as a second camera a short time ago, and just received another Silver as a gift . . . I don't need two backup cameras so I'm putting one up for sale.

This camera is almost new - it has taken only 105 video clips. I shoot everything off a gimbal or a tripod (no jumping from planes motocross recordings, going underwater) so the camera has had very gentle use.

You can see the camera up for sale at this link - http://www.familytravelphotos.com/camera/ .

I'll include the camera, GoPro brand cable (new), GoPro brand battery (new), and you can have the stickers if you like LOL. The camera will not include a casing.

I'm in DFW Texas . . . asking $300 and I'll pay shipping/insurance in the continental US. If you want it delivered outside the "lower 48 states" you'll be responsible for shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions!
websiteauthor

Re: Almost New HERO 4 Silver - now $275

Postby websiteauthor » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:11 am

Dropped the price to $275 - if no takers here I'll put it on Ebay next week.
websiteauthor

Return to Items for Private Sale