Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Charge and use external mic cable

Discuss External Mics, Recorders, etc. No Camera Issues Please.

Re: Charge and use external mic cable

Postby IW4 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:01 am

Leecavturbo wrote:What I have done now is audio break out cable is immediate from the 10pin and short. Infact I made a separated long and short version and both had zero noise.
That sounds brilliantly ideal, Lee. How much would it be for you to sling one of those my way? All the other methods I've tried have shown rather large deficiencies.
IW4

Postby Leecavturbo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:26 am

Here is my long Mic in one its got 2 single screened but that would be changed to twin

Leecavturbo

Postby Leecavturbo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:18 pm

I'd need a few commitments. These are very time consuming to make.
3 min orders pref 4. Made up of 1 order or 3-4
Leecavturbo

Postby IW4 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:46 am

What's your charge? I may be willing to give you three at once, if that's what it'll take.
IW4

Postby sevendeuce72 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:54 pm

I've been looking all over for something like this too. I'm in need of at least 3 if you're still making them.
sevendeuce72

Postby rohitidex » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:35 pm

If I have 4.1 speaker system and I want to add a lengthy cable with all the 4 speaker so that every speaker would be get distance with each other, then how it will work please suggest me
rohitidex

Previous

Return to GoPro Audio