Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

RESOLVED: Cineform Studio won't convert my files

PC related

RESOLVED: Cineform Studio won't convert my files

Postby dhlwilson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:45 am

Hello all.

New GoPro Silver that i'm still getting to grips with. Experimenting this morning by taking 30s video clip at 720p/60fps and a timelapse comprising of ~700 images. Transferred onto computer fine (Intel i3 @ 2.58GHz). I usually use Premiere Elements for my video editing and have recently started playing with After Effects. Computer can cope just fine with processor intensive activities. Cineform opens and I can import files. Set In/Out. Adjust basic conversion settings and add to the queue. The issue I have is upon clicking the "convert " button the file status changes from Waiting to the progress bar and 0%.... and that's it. No progress and no CPU activity to suggest it's doing any work either. Software hasn't crashed as I can close and quit or even remove clips from the queue. So, any thoughts?
Last edited by dhlwilson on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
dhlwilson

Re: Cineform Studio won't convert my files

Postby dhlwilson » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:39 am

So as an update reply from Cineform with the usual suggesting. Check for Windows updates, restart, run in admin. Found a couple of updates for 64bit windows 7 and upon restarting Cineform finds a newer version. I was using 1.3.1.165 which I had downloaded two days ago whereas now 1.3.2.169 is the latest. Things seem to be working now.
dhlwilson

Return to PC