Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Cineform won't download, Sucuri?

Mac related Editing Software but NOT GoPro Studio

Cineform won't download, Sucuri?

Postby twinsrule » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:24 pm

I've been trying to download Cineform onto my computer lately, but when I click the download button, it says that my access is denied by "Sucuri" and that the IP is blacklisted. I do not have Sucuri, whatever it is. I went to their site and plugged in the IP address into their free site checker, and it says that the site is just fine, and is not blacklisted. The same exact thing happens when I try to enter in the daily giveaway. I have tried this on my Mac, a pc, and an iPod touch at my home, for different email addresses (if that would make a difference) and nothing works. Anyone know what's going on?
twinsrule

Re: Cineform won't download, Sucuri?

Postby Ptitemoo » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:18 am

Hi !
i've got the same problem, did you find a way to solve it ?
thanks !
Ptitemoo

Return to Mac