Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Clicking - but not the usual one, camera is stationery

Discuss External Mics, Recorders, etc. No Camera Issues Please.

Re: Clicking - but not the usual one, camera is stationery

Postby Hobby Mounts » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:50 am

Glad you've finally narrowed it down Steve but gutted it had to be the expensive items that are faulty :(
The UK's largest selection of GoPro Cameras, Accessories & Mounts. We are also Official DJI Innovations dealers.
http://www.hobbymounts.co.uk
Hobby Mounts
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby stevepud » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:10 am

Hobby Mounts wrote:Glad you've finally narrowed it down Steve but gutted it had to be the expensive items that are faulty :(

Yeah tell me about it.
I still want to try my kit with someone else locally JUST to be certain. I still find it odd that sometimes my non powered mics can be OK and then other times they are not.

I'll be back shortly for another mic adapter - when I have a job and some spare cash! :)

Cheers
stevepud

Postby Ovo » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:40 am

So I just googled the problem I was having with the clicking and found this. I bought the Polar Pro Pro Mic and had the same clicking sound. I returned the first one thinking it was faulty to find the same issue with the second. I then tried the same adaptor that came with the Pro Mic with a cheap $1 lavalier mic from ebay and no clicking. Hummm......

I turned of the wifi on the gopro 3+ black edition and boom no click on the pro mic........so its the internal wifi signal thats causing it.....not sure where that leaves me as I like the hand held remote and the iphone app....

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ovo
Ovo

Previous

Return to GoPro Audio