Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Do you want to be one of our super member ?

Current GoPro Deals, Competitions & GIVE-A-WAYS. Grab a bargain or FREEBIE

Postby Smatree » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:12 pm

If you want , Join us~~~~~

Contact Email : ThomasAlwaysHere@hotmail.com
Smatree - indicated in design and market professional, high-quality, colorful accessories for Gopro. (For US | For UK | Global Shipping)
Smatree
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Re: Do you want to be one of our super member ?

Postby harmudge » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Thomas, what do you mean by a super member ?

Just to add for all to see, a year or two ago I received some free goodies for my Hero 3 from Smatree to do a review on, which I done and posted on this forum.
A while back I purchased a Hero 4 and needed a couple of extra battery's and charger etc....so where did I go for these things....to Smatree's Amazon page of course, I was happy with the freebies I received from these guy's for my Hero 3 so I had no hesitation at all in purchasing the goods I wanted for my Hero 4 from these guy's.

Great products at realistic prices.....keep up the good work Smatree.
harmudge

Postby Smatree » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:58 pm

harmudge wrote:Thomas, what do you mean by a super member ?

Just to add for all to see, a year or two ago I received some free goodies for my Hero 3 from Smatree to do a review on, which I done and posted on this forum.
A while back I purchased a Hero 4 and needed a couple of extra battery's and charger etc....so where did I go for these things....to Smatree's Amazon page of course, I was happy with the freebies I received from these guy's for my Hero 3 so I had no hesitation at all in purchasing the goods I wanted for my Hero 4 from these guy's.

Great products at realistic prices.....keep up the good work Smatree.

Dear friend
Thanks for your support Smatree, If you want to be our VIP Member . Please Add the FB Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/SmatreeDeals/

- Thomas
Smatree - indicated in design and market professional, high-quality, colorful accessories for Gopro. (For US | For UK | Global Shipping)
Smatree
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby harmudge » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:31 am

Thomas, I have saw your response back to me above and I thought I would do a quick reply back to you....at the moment I seem to be having difficulty in getting on Facebook but when I do I will be more than happy to add your Facebook group and I will add the confirmation to an edit of this post.

Best Wishes

Marcus.

Edit - Request sent.
harmudge

Postby Smatree » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Thanks for your kind reply, My dear friend

- Thomas
Smatree
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby Sanctious » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:03 am

This is legit, in case anyone was wondering!
Sanctious

Postby Smatree » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:13 pm

Sanctious wrote:This is legit, in case anyone was wondering!

Yes friend. Share it .Let More People join us : https://goo.gl/Nt1mC3

- Thomas
Smatree
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Return to GoPro User Sponsor Deals and GIVE-A-WAYS - Freebies