Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Firmware Rollback

Discuss the GoPro Hero3 White & Silver + BacPacs, General, Issues and Trouble Shooting

Firmware Rollback

Postby goprogizmo » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:10 am

I have this H3+ Silver edition camera that worked great until updating to the latest (3) firmware. The issue is that when I hook up my FPV cable to use the GoPro on my drone, the camera now goes into USB data mode, and will not allow me to use the usb port for video output. Somehow the camera now thinks that I'm hooked up to a computer. I did not have this problem with the previous firmware, is there any way to roll back??
goprogizmo

Return to GoPro Hero3 White & Silver Editions