Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

For Sale: 3x 50% Discount Codes for GoPro.com Webshop

Private individuals only, NO COMMERCIAL SELLERS. PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS PROMOTING YOUR PRODUCTS

For Sale: 3x 50% Discount Codes for GoPro.com Webshop

Postby joedesperado » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:06 am

I've been lucky enough to receive 3 50% discount codes for the gopro.com webshop (US only!). No need for it, so I'd like to put them up for sale. Valid for any GoPro camera except the (cheap) Hero-Models and items marked as "new".
"Single-use promo code valid for 50% off two (2) items at gopro.com. Offer excludes HERO cameras, microSD cards and any new items. Limit one (1) camera per promo code. Promotion expires on 12/31/2015."

Price: 75$ / each, PayPal preferred. Contact: c.oberschneider(at)gmail.com or PM me.
joedesperado

Re: For Sale: 3x 50% Discount Codes for GoPro.com Webshop

Postby joedesperado » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Price updated.
joedesperado

Return to Items for Private Sale