Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

For Sale: Hero 3+ Black, Switronix eliminators x2

Private individuals only, NO COMMERCIAL SELLERS. PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS PROMOTING YOUR PRODUCTS

For Sale: Hero 3+ Black, Switronix eliminators x2

Postby stevepud » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 pm

UK based, but can post anywhere at cost, ask me for international postage quote.

I'm selling the following....

2 of, GoPro Hero 3+ Black (everything that came in the box, except the box!)
2 of, Switronix USB battery eliminators.
4 of, additional genuine GoPro batteries
1 of, Wasabi charger and 2 batteries

No memory cards though.

All bought in August 2014 and barely used.


Around £250 each GoPro is about the going rate. UK insured postage will be minimal, likely about £10 or so. Overseas shipping would need a quote first.

Happy to put a bundle together,
What do you all fancy?
Last edited by stevepud on Mon May 18, 2015 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
stevepud
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 am

Re: For Sale: Hero 3+ Black, Switronix eliminators x2

Postby stevepud » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:47 pm

will listen to offers too :)
stevepud
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 am

Re: For Sale: Hero 3+ Black, Switronix eliminators x2

Postby bgbazz » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:40 am

Hi

I've got a couple of mates from an unrelated forum who are interested in your cameras. If you would care to PM an email address or phone number, I will put you all in contact. I should have mentioned that I will never publish those details on an open forum.

I currently have one guy who wants all your gear, so it's up to you. He is very well able to afford your asking price, so if you are serious about selling, give me a nudge.

Cheers

Bazz
bgbazz
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:49 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Re: For Sale: Hero 3+ Black, Switronix eliminators x2

Postby stevepud » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:46 am

hiya

I've sent you a PM, thanks very much :)

S

bgbazz wrote:Hi

I've got a couple of mates from an unrelated forum who are interested in your cameras. If you would care to PM an email address or phone number, I will put you all in contact. I should have mentioned that I will never publish those details on an open forum.

I currently have one guy who wants all your gear, so it's up to you. He is very well able to afford your asking price, so if you are serious about selling, give me a nudge.

Cheers

Bazz
stevepud
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 am

Re: For Sale: Hero 3+ Black, Switronix eliminators x2

Postby stevepud » Mon May 18, 2015 3:46 am

Still have it all here. Anyone before I end up using Ebay. (Which I'd prefer not to)
stevepud
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 am

Re: For Sale: Hero 3+ Black, Switronix eliminators x2

Postby Ifti » Mon May 18, 2015 4:41 am

stevepud wrote:Still have it all here. Anyone before I end up using Ebay. (Which I'd prefer not to)


Probably best on Gumtree or eGay :(
I've got my 3+ on there at the moment, ending later today. Currently at £200 but hoping it'll have lots of last minute bids - then theres the stupid eBay and PayPal fee's to cover!!

GLWS! From what I know of Stevepud all of the items up for sale are probably next to brand new condition!!!
Ifti
 
Posts: 1966
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 am

Re: For Sale: Hero 3+ Black, Switronix eliminators x2

Postby stevepud » Mon May 18, 2015 7:46 am

Ifti wrote:
stevepud wrote:Still have it all here. Anyone before I end up using Ebay. (Which I'd prefer not to)


Probably best on Gumtree or eGay :(
I've got my 3+ on there at the moment, ending later today. Currently at £200 but hoping it'll have lots of last minute bids - then theres the stupid eBay and PayPal fee's to cover!!

GLWS! From what I know of Stevepud all of the items up for sale are probably next to brand new condition!!!

Thanks Ifti, I appreciate that and you're right they're all hardly used. I just don't seem to have the time ...
stevepud
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 am


Return to Items for Private Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

suspicion-preferred