Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Full Range of KW Machineworks GoPro Billet Aluminium Mounts!

Private individuals only, NO COMMERCIAL SELLERS. PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS PROMOTING YOUR PRODUCTS

Full Range of KW Machineworks GoPro Billet Aluminium Mounts!

Postby Ifti » Thu May 07, 2015 7:24 am

Reluctantly selling my range of KW Machineworks mounts :(

These are currently with me, located within the UK. As far as Im aware they are not available anywhere else within the UK, and ordering from the site for delivery to the UK costs a ton more!!

These are seriously solid mounts for full on professional level mounting! So much so, that GoPro have been known to use these mounts when filming their Dakar Rally trip!

Ive had these from new but they have never been used, hence are in brand new unmarked and mint condition. Always kept them for when a time comes and I need to use them, but that time never seems to come! lol. Hence they are better off with someone who will put them to use.

Ive been through and tested a LOT of mounts from various companies, and by far these are the most solid mounts Ive come across. Once fit, they seem like they are welded in place!

I pretty much have the full range here...

These include:

KW Machine Works Billet Adjustable Camera Mount (RRP $69.95)
KW Machine Works Billet Standard Camera Mount for 1/4-20 base Cameras (RRP $49.95)
KW Machine Works Billet GoPro Adapter (RRP $24.95)
KW Machine Works Billet Double GoPro Mount (RRP $49.95)
KW Machine Works Billet Triple GoPro Mount (RRP $59.95)
KW Machine Works Billet 12 inch Extender (RRP $29.95)
KW Machine Works Billet swivel Adapter ($34.95)
KW Machine Works Billet Base Mount (not listed on site - special order)

Thats in excess of $320 worth of mounts!!

Check individual mounts here - http://www.kwmachineworks.com/GoPro_Camera_Mounts.html

All covered in this video:

I would prefer to sell the whole set together, as they all interlink well together and make the ultimate mount package!
Looking for £180, which includes tracked and insured delivery (within UK).

You'll be one of the very few, if only, person to own these in the UK!!!
Ifti

Re: Full Range of KW Machineworks GoPro Billet Aluminium Mou

Postby Ifti » Sat May 30, 2015 4:28 am

Any offers before it goes up on eBay??
Ifti

Postby Pilothouse » Sun May 31, 2015 6:32 am

£5.00 n i promise to give them a good home Ifti n never use them just carry them round with me ha ha.
Pilothouse

Postby Ifti » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am

Forgot I had these! lol
Still available - final push before they go for sale elsewhere!
Ifti

Return to Items for Private Sale