Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

GIVEAWAY - CamKix | 10x Backpack Head & Frame Mount Bundles!

Current GoPro Deals, Competitions & GIVE-A-WAYS. Grab a bargain or FREEBIE

Re: GIVEAWAY - CamKix | 10x Backpack Head & Frame Mount Bund

Postby Speedy54 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:36 am

Sanctious wrote:
Speedy54 wrote:I recently turned 60 and I am starting to think of retirement and having lots of toys to enjoy that part of life...

Sounds like this zarkin frood knows where his towel is

Sorry Sanctious, no LIKE button... ^^ :D :D
Speedy54

Postby Drumrocker365 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:38 am

Hi,

I'm Christian Taylor. I make YouTube videos about tech. You're welcome to check me out ;) .... well.. anyways.. I'm also a drummer, and love my YouTube (if I already didn't make that clear). I would love to try these mounts out and give them an unboxing/review on my channel :D

Thanks,
Christian
Drumrocker365

Postby Shauneddie » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:31 am

Hi im from the UK and would love to have a chance to win! Im a civil engineer that works throughout the UK. The next few months consist of travelling to the following: monaco, mexico, new york, barcelona, prague, berlin and austria, which your products would come in perfect use! Thought id keep it short and sweet :)

Thanks
Shaun
Shauneddie

Postby remark » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:15 am

Im a sound engineer. Self Employed and just about making it work.
GoPro lover, just finally got sold of the 3 after using the 3&4 side by side for a few months.
I like to combine my GoPro with my work, heres something I did a few months back.
Next I'd like to do a POV timelapse, but need a head mount to start that!

remark

Postby bgbazz » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:51 am

Shauneddie wrote:Hi im from the UK and would love to have a chance to win! Im a civil engineer that works throughout the UK. The next few months consist of travelling to the following: monaco, mexico, new york, barcelona, prague, berlin and austria, which your products would come in perfect use! Thought id keep it short and sweet :)

Thanks
Shaun

Good luck with your response ....I won a competition (offered by these people) some months ago and despite my acknowledgement , followed up with numerous emails and PMs, I have never received a reply! It goes without saying that the item never arrived!!

Other sponsors on this forum are very much better!

PM me if you want to know who those sponsors are.
bgbazz

Postby mikemayer813 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Hi there!

I love photography and video with my GoPro. I am an engineer looking to retire in the next 5-8 years after which I plan on stepping up my vacation travel around the country to finish off the list of National Parks to visit. I love the outdoors and try to spend as much time as I can either hiking in the woods, scuba diving, biking, kayaking, jet-skiing....whatever...to enjoy what Mother Nature has to offer. Would love to add these accessories to my GoPro inventory!

Thanks,
Mike
mikemayer813

Postby Coastalbp » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:06 am

Hi CamKix

I'm new to Gopros and to be honest I'm not familiar with your company but would like to know more about your products.
I do a lot of outdoor activities especially into backpacking.
I'd be happy to write up reviews if I win.

Peter
Coastalbp

Postby brownie17 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Good luck with your response ....I won a competition (offered by these people) some months ago and despite my acknowledgement , followed up with numerous emails and PMs, I have never received a reply! It goes without saying that the item never arrived!!

Other sponsors on this forum are very much better!

PM me if you want to know who those sponsors are

bgbazz
i would have thought that you would have had a responce on here but yet again apparently not
brownie17

Postby bgbazz » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:28 pm

Me too mate...oh well, I'm used to that by now.
bgbazz

Postby CamKix » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:09 pm

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the incredible response as always.

Have really loved reading some of your stories so far. Seems (like a lot of the GoPro community) that people come from a pretty large age-range and do some really different activities. Always cool to hear about people's uses for GP!

The winners will be announced on Friday. I'll announce them here as well as notify you by PM.

bw,

Archie | CAMKIX
camkix.com
facebook.com/camkix
instagram.com/camkix
twitter.com/CamKixOfficial
CamKix
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

PreviousNext

Return to GoPro User Sponsor Deals and GIVE-A-WAYS - Freebies