Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

GIVEAWAY - CamKix | 10x Backpack Head & Frame Mount Bundles!

Current GoPro Deals, Competitions & GIVE-A-WAYS. Grab a bargain or FREEBIE

Re: GIVEAWAY - CamKix | 10x Backpack Head & Frame Mount Bund

Postby CamKix » Fri May 22, 2015 4:06 pm

X5rdman wrote:Last night when I arrived I home I had a nice surprise in the mailbox from Camkix. Ery nicely packed and they look great. I test them out today and tomorrow and post a review.

Thanks

Good to hear! Have received PM's from almost everyone now, thanks.
camkix.com
facebook.com/camkix
instagram.com/camkix
twitter.com/CamKixOfficial
CamKix
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby kjparfekt » Mon May 25, 2015 2:40 pm

The backpack attachment clip sounds amazing. I'm a recreational GoPro enthusiast with a few blogs/sites. One dedicated to my love of bulldogs, another about wearable technology (had a Pebble since launch and Apple Watch since launch) and lastly a site dedicate to technology incorporated into fitness. A few friends are trainers so we're always filming workouts, sports and general fitness activity (think workout tracking, sports headphones, etc.). I live in Washington, DC which is a great backdrop with the historical monuments, city and surrounding parks. I'm 33, extremely active and adept at reviewing products. I've got an Amazon prime account and often review products (both at the request of the manufacturers and when I genuine enjoy a product beyond expectations).

I would love to test out your product.

Thanks,

Keith
kjparfekt

Postby somewhereinusa » Mon May 25, 2015 11:11 pm

I'm in the US,retired cross country truck driver. I formerly trained Border Collies for livestock work. I have been trying to devise a LIGHT WEIGHT GoPro mount that will mount on top of a dog's head. This will give a better idea of that the dog is looking at and give a steadier ride. Your new head mount looks promising for this.

somewhereinusa

Postby Sanctious » Tue May 26, 2015 4:04 pm

I got the backpack kit! All 4 items accounted for in a cool pouch. I wasn't sure if this giveaway was for both bundles or just one. So now you know what to expect. I'm not complaining. It was free and didn't even have to pay for shipping. This stuff is cool! Camkix rocks!
CamKix wrote:Hey GoPro gang!

It's been a while since our last giveaway but now we have two new, shiny bundles to send off that are PACKED full of features.
1 x Head Strap Mount
1 x GoPro Frame Mount Housing
1 x UV Filter/Glass Protector
1 x Rubber Lens Cap
1 x Large Thumbscrew.

The Backpack Kit
1 x Head Strap Mount
1 x Hat Quick Clip Mount
1 x Backpack Clip Mount
1 x Thumbscrew

Archie | CAMKIX
Sanctious

Postby Shauneddie » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:51 pm

How did you get free shipping?

Sanctious wrote:I got the backpack kit! All 4 items accounted for in a cool pouch. I wasn't sure if this giveaway was for both bundles or just one. So now you know what to expect. I'm not complaining. It was free and didn't even have to pay for shipping. This stuff is cool! Camkix rocks!
CamKix wrote:Hey GoPro gang!

It's been a while since our last giveaway but now we have two new, shiny bundles to send off that are PACKED full of features.
1 x Head Strap Mount
1 x GoPro Frame Mount Housing
1 x UV Filter/Glass Protector
1 x Rubber Lens Cap
1 x Large Thumbscrew.

The Backpack Kit
1 x Head Strap Mount
1 x Hat Quick Clip Mount
1 x Backpack Clip Mount
1 x Thumbscrew

Archie | CAMKIX
Shauneddie

Postby Sparky1701 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:42 pm

I'm not entering this giveaway--just letting everyone know that I received the backpack clip a while back and it's the one mount that I take with me wherever I go--it's so convenient!

I've clipped it on my button down shirt between the buttons and it gives the same shots as a chesty, clipped it to hats, backpacks, pant pockets, etc. And in an pinch, it works as a handle for hand held shooting!

I really recommend this one to be part of everyone's kit!

Dave K
Sparky1701

Postby bcharlow » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:01 pm

Got mine and find it very nicely built. In fact, this package is a nice setup overall. Good quality and design. The third item, after the headmount and the backpack clip, was anothr sort of clip that I don't recognize. Is it for a baseball cap shade? Anyone know?
bcharlow

Postby brownie17 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:59 pm

still not got anything from camkix im in uk anyone else from uk got anything ?
brownie17

Postby jeremyhurni » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:01 am

brownie17 wrote:still not got anything from camkix im in uk anyone else from uk got anything ?

Nope, still waiting...
jeremyhurni

Postby brownie17 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:29 pm

does not suprise me infact its to be expected lol
brownie17

PreviousNext

Return to GoPro User Sponsor Deals and GIVE-A-WAYS - Freebies