Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

GIVEAWAY - CamKix | 10x Backpack Head & Frame Mount Bundles!

Current GoPro Deals, Competitions & GIVE-A-WAYS. Grab a bargain or FREEBIE

GIVEAWAY - CamKix | 10x Backpack Head & Frame Mount Bundles!

Postby CamKix » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Hey GoPro gang!

It's been a while since our last giveaway but now we have two new, shiny bundles to send off that are PACKED full of features.

Fact: Our new head strap, backpack clips and frame mounts are things more lovely than a thousand sunsets.

So if you want to grab one - stop furiously pining for new stuff for your crazy endeavors and do this:

Be in the US, CA or UK, have an Amazon account (and be happy to write an honest review), and tell us a little about yourself! It's that simple.

If you can't participate this time TRY HARDER (just kidding, wait for our next giveaway)!

Any questions please let me know in the comment section below.

The Headstrap Kit

The Lightest and Most Compact Way to Mount Your GoPro on your Head with Optimal Sound Quality!

The Head Strap offers a light and compact method to mount your GoPro Hero 4 Black or Silver, 3 or 3+ comfortably and securely on your head. The open design of the Frame Mount allows optimal audio capture of low speed activities. Especially recommended for concerts. The Head strap is also compatible with the standard waterproof housing for bad weather conditions.

The Head Strap Mount can be used directly on your head or with a helmet. It features extra grip inside the band, to ensure that it stays securely in place.

Use the Frame Mount to encase your camera inside. Then use the long thumbscrew to fix the frame to the head strap mount. You can also attach the frame to other CamKix accessories.

Furthermore, the frame features precise cut outs for full time access to camera buttons, USB, HDMI and SD card ports. No need to remove your camera from the frame for charging or transferring data.

The UV filter lens protector will not only protect the camera lens from scratches, dirt and debris, but it will also filter the light coming into the lens to create more pleasing images.

All mounts are made are made from quality materials and will fit comfortably.

1 x Head Strap Mount
1 x GoPro Frame Mount Housing
1 x UV Filter/Glass Protector
1 x Rubber Lens Cap
1 x Large Thumbscrew

The Backpack Kit

Three Options for Hands Free GoPro Mounting

The Mount Bundle for Head and Backpack by CamKix offers three different accessories that allow you to shoot hands free(compatible with frame and waterproof housing). Perfect for use during action sports such as cycling, climbing, skiing, snowboarding, surfing, diving, kayaking, go carting, equestrian sports and other (non-impact) activities.

All items are made from quality materials.<br>

The Head Strap Mount will fit comfortably on your head or you can also wear it over a helmet. It features extra grip inside the band to ensure that it stays securely in place.
The Backpack Clip features a strong clip mount that can be rotated 360 degrees for optimal camera positioning. Easily attach your GoPro to your backpack strap, belt and so on. The mount also can be used as a small stand.
The Hat Quick Clip allows you to attach your GoPro to a backwards baseball cap or other 3mm to 10mm thick object like a belt. The clip can also be added to the head strap for mounting an extra GoPro.

Contents
1 x Head Strap Mount
1 x Hat Quick Clip Mount
1 x Backpack Clip Mount
1 x Thumbscrew

BW,

Archie | CAMKIX
camkix.com
facebook.com/camkix
instagram.com/camkix
twitter.com/CamKixOfficial
CamKix
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Re: GIVEAWAY - CamKix | 10x Backpack Head & Frame Mount Bund

Postby X5rdman » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:22 pm

I'm in. A little about myself:
I ride mountain bikes, I carry my Gopro everywhere just in case, i live in the US southwest so lots of adventure possiblities. My youtube id is 'xrdman d' where you can see some of my videos and past times. My latest fun with the gopro is nightlapse.

Hope I win :)
X5rdman

Postby DynaMight » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi

I'm based in the south of the UK. Originally I bought GoPros (GoPro Hero 3) for my motorcycle trackdays, but over the years I started to use them for much much more... mostly because it seemed like a waste of money just sat there most of the time! I try to use mine for everything from long walks with nice scenario to night time lapse and everything in between. I've actually been looking at a head mount recently as the chest mount isnt always working for me in some scenarios. I'd be more than happy to give an honest Amazon review.

Thanks
DynaMight

Postby Sanctious » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:24 pm

I'm on a 6-year-long high from life! I live on a tiny island called Guam in the Pacific. One day I thought "I want to do something adventurous." So I started snorkeling. I quickly got into free-diving and was able to dive passed 50feet within a couple of months. Since then I've sought every kind of adventure I can. Cliff-jumping, bungee jumping, sky diving, snow-boarding, fly-boarding, sand-boarding, and all kinds of good stuff. I've lived in and/or traveled in Thailand, Korea, Australia, and New Zealand. Life changed when I stopped wishing and started doing. And life has never been any better. I'm now a scuba diving instructor. As I'm typing this I'm in the classroom with my first ever Open Water diver students with them watching the dvd!

And, yes, Guam is American soil. USA USA USA!!! lol
Sanctious

Postby brownie17 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:17 pm

I am only me, that is all that I can be
No more, no less, don’t second guess
I love, I laugh, I live and cry,
I’ve wished at times, that I could die

Some days I’m funny, others I’m not,
sometimes I’m in overdrive and can’t stop
I am a loyal and honest friend,
You know that I’ll be there until the end

I am a romantic, sensual, and passionate too,
to the love of my life, I’ll share this with you
I can be sweet and shy or sassy and bold,
I’m quite a handful, or so I’ve been told

I am not perfect, I do have my faults,
like when I get scared I put up high walls
Or I’m not as forgiving, as I’d sometimes like to be,
because when I hurt, I hurt deeply

My logic is all my own, at times misunderstood,
because I don’t always do things for my own good

I have many facets, like a diamond you see…

I am only me. brownie17 united kingdom
brownie17

Postby Speedy54 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:19 pm

I recently turned 60 and I am starting to think of retirement and having lots of toys to enjoy that part of life.
I purchased my first GoPro 3 black almost 2 years ago and have used it while canoeing on weekend trips, day trip hiking, and Geocaching. I have used the Gopro on the end of a 15 foot golf ball retrieval pole to find geocaches up under bridges, in trees and at the bottom of lakes. My new GoPro 4 black has spent many hours out at night by itself doing night lapses.
This summer I am planning vacation time in the Caribbean and some underwater trips, I also hope to get into more hiking and canoeing with both cameras to capture more interesting views.

Roger, Toronto Canada...
Speedy54

Postby Sanctious » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Speedy54 wrote:I recently turned 60 and I am starting to think of retirement and having lots of toys to enjoy that part of life...

Sounds like this zarkin frood knows where his towel is
Sanctious

Postby bcharlow » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:52 pm

I use my Gopro for hiking, kayaking and even filming art works in progress. Use it for work videos as well. Looking for ever more creative angles.
bcharlow

Postby ne1l34 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:38 am

Hi, I use my gopro to formally track And record the published walks in our Community woodland.

I am in the UK.

The backpack option is an ideal mount and I would love the chance to review this product.

Thanks

Neil.
ne1l34

Postby sap1622 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:39 am

This sounds great!

I'm from the united States! I've been here my whole life and haven't had a chance to record my travels properly during my last couple of trips abroad (until recently :D ). I got myself a GoPro and have been using for some time. My next big adventure is coming in a couple months with a backpacking (yay backpack clip!) trip in Europe! This is something I have been looking forward to since my days in college and now it can finally happen! I love to be outdoors and to travel and meet new people. I hope to learn more tricks and skills in my adventures!

As a side note, I am in dental school and can't help but imagine having a GoPro on my head as I see patients :lol:

Thanks,
Shiv
sap1622

Next

Return to GoPro User Sponsor Deals and GIVE-A-WAYS - Freebies