Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Go pro software won't register I have videos on my camera

Discuss the GoPro Hero4 Silver Here

Go pro software won't register I have videos on my camera

Postby sparky415 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:14 am

Hi Guys, Just after a bit of advice. (Aren't we all!)

Basically |I am on windows 10 now...... I have a good bunch of films on my go pro camera, but when i go into the go pro desktop app, it will not recognise that I have any. It says there are no files to download, even though the status bar says the sd card is 70% full. I can watch the videos on my go pro, with playback, but i cannot get files onto my comoputer. I have tried a card reader and that won;'t work either. Nothing seems to work. I have used the go pro for 12 months with no trouble at all. I think this is linked to windows ten, BUT my go pro has been playing silly beggars with me and recorded an hours vid last week that i cannot open as everything says it is a corrupt file??? God knows. I tried to open this is every application i could find, including VLC and quicktime.

Can anyone help me before i torture my go pro????
sparky415

Return to GoPro Hero4 Silver