Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Go pro video editing software?

PC related editing but NOT GoPro Studio

Go pro video editing software?

Postby Imthatguy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:43 am

Ive got a Go pro Hd motorsports hero. Ive been using it for racing and drifting. Im trying to find a video editing software for my lap top with windows 7. Im trying to take 10+ videos and consolidate them into 1. Im using it in 1080p 60fps. Any idea what software I can use? Thanks
Imthatguy

Re: Go pro video editing software?

Postby Greg_E » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 am

VideoPad, Vegas Movie Studio Platinum. Maybe Avid Studio (a new product but they offer a 64bit version). After that you are looking at more money.

That said, keep on eye on the free Lightworks, I think the next release (after 10.0.03) might be what you need. Right now support for different types of video is limited, and so are the options to get the finished video out to other applications or Youtube.
http://transportcontrols.com
Updated with version 1.
Greg_E

Postby outlaw704 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:08 am

Windows Live Movie Maker - is part of Windows 7 and is free - for simple projects.
outlaw704

Postby PTCX » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 am

1080p 60fps ???? I wish. Is that a typo or do have a unique GoPro?
PTCX

Return to PC