Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

GoPro CineForm will not convert

Mac related Editing Software but NOT GoPro Studio

GoPro CineForm will not convert

Postby graham_ » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 am

I previosuly downloaded a trial version of Neo3D on my Mac, which expired. I then bought a 3D Hero System and downloaded GoPro CineForm, but it will not convert files. Could these two problems be related?
graham_

Re: GoPro CineForm will not convert

Postby graham_ » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:11 am

basically I can't get GoPro Cineform studio to work and I think it has to do with the fact that I previously had a trial copy of Neo3D. Has anyone else faced this issue? Has anyone else found that they when they import two files that Cineform Studio will not convert them?
graham_

Re: GoPro CineForm will not convert

Postby graham_ » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Thanks Rambo. I am in touch with Cineform support and hopefully they will help me get this sorted. Frankly I would prefer the Cineform pro version, but cannot afford the HUGE price. But it does irritate me that it doesn't properly uninstall, and then breaks the GoPro version ... if in fact that it what is happening.
graham_

Return to Mac