Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

GoPro to cut 15% of-workforce

Keep up to date on Planet GoPro

Re: GoPro to cut 15% of-workforce

Postby sidd finch » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:25 am

Thats a bummer. Lets hope the new guy has some good ideas to help the company expand.

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby abekislevitz » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:42 pm

Thanks Rambo, I'm still around. Changing roles to Sr. Creative Director of media overseeing the launch video assets as well as imparting my opinion monthly on all aspects of engineering and product dev. No bueno to see so many great people leave, but it seems as though that's business.
abekislevitz
Guest Guru
Guest Guru

Postby Rambo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:37 am

Awesome Abe, having been there from the beginning and instrumental in the success, you deserve promotion and security, and it helps to be good mates with Nick too...lol. I remember the "one big family" feeling that was GoPro, back when i first met yourself, Nick and Hoost in 2010 at Half Moon Bay HQs, so i share your sadness with any losses.

Keep the good ship sailing mate.
Rambo
Site Admin

Return to GoPro News and Announcements