Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Help with playing GoPRo video on TV

Discuss the Digital Hero in General, Issues and Trouble Shooting. Please read the Stickies inside before posting

Help with playing GoPRo video on TV

Postby deedle » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:57 am

Hope someone can help me....I can play the Go PRo videos on my pc with QuickPlayer but I cannot get them to play on my tv. I plugged the GoPro in to the TV but I am not sure if I am using the right cable? Maybe I have it hooked up wrong? It's a new HD TV. I am not electronically inclined....so I really need help. Not sure what cables to use....the directions are not clear. I also tried to open the files with Windows Movie Player to convert the file to an avi. (and save to a DVD) :evil: but it does not recognize the gopro files. I just want to be able to play the video on my television and was hoping that it would be simple....am I missing something here?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.....I have spent hours trying to figure this out and I am gettting nowhere. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Dede
deedle

Re: Help with playing GoPRo video on TV

Postby cerfman17 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 pm

use the wire with the yellow RCA, this is the video wire
red and white is for audio
on your TV, you should have the same color of connectors
cerfman17

Return to Digital Hero 3MP & 5MP Early model GoPro