Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Illuminated lcd screen hack

Discuss the GoPro Hero3 White & Silver + BacPacs, General, Issues and Trouble Shooting

Illuminated lcd screen hack

Postby thebag5 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi gang, I'm looking to hack my GPH3 White. I shoot in dark situations most of the time and could really use an illuminated lcd panel instead of the crappy 2bit one already in place. I wrote to GoPro about it and never heard back (not surprised) so I wrote to other companies that are extremely excited by the idea. Now I need to get this thing in place to continue the mod. I'm not a coder or an electronics wizard so I'll be needing some help in sourcing the illuminated screen etc.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Ben
thebag5

Return to GoPro Hero3 White & Silver Editions