Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Importing other source jpegs into GoPro Studio

Discussion of All GoPro Studio Software Versions and issues

Importing other source jpegs into GoPro Studio

Postby Grayman60 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi, I am able to import other source jpegs into studio ( by other source I mean pictures taken on another camera or mobile phone) however when the jpeg is imported it looks squashed and distorted. When you click on the image in View and Trim it loads into the frame looking normal, however the thumbnail still looks distorted and no matter what I do in advanced settings it remains distorted and when you convert it and proceed to step 2 and load the image to the time line again it remains distorted. I will try to include an example below. Can anybody help???Image
Grayman60

Return to GoPro Studio Software