Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Is it possible to record Upside Down?

3D Discussions, Issues, Creativity.

Is it possible to record Upside Down?

Postby super_salami » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 am

Please bear with me as I have my 3D housing but don't actually have my cameras in hand yet to try this out myself so I'm looking for some help.

I have my 3D housing mounted to my mini-tripod and want to swim around holding the tripod legs with the camera at the bottom, making the camera upside down. I read through the manual and it says when you plug in the sync cable it automagically switches one of the cameras to upside down mode. Do you guys think switching the orientation on both cameras would give me my wanted results? Is it even possible to modify the orientation once the sync cable is plugged in?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!!
super_salami

Re: Is it possible to record Upside Down?

Postby martcerv » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:24 pm

With the 3D kit you can record either way and just flip the final image in the gopro cineform studio easily.
Forum Moderator

Support our Sponsors - Click the Links
Surya Prihadi - Advanced GoPro Tester
Snake River Prototyping - BlurFix - NEW PRODUCTS OUT NOW Nov 2013
Sports Camera Hire & Sales Australia
HydroRemote Cable Systems
Hobby Mounts UK
Outdoor Equipment Rentals
Hardened Power Systems
Cam-Do
Fotodiox Pro - NEW PRODUCTS OUT NOW Feb 2014
martcerv
Forum Mod

Re: Is it possible to record Upside Down?

Postby pipewriter » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 am

IN the settings menu, setting #5 allows you to perform upside down image capture. Default right-side-up is "UP" and upside down is "UPd."
pipewriter

Return to GoPro in 3D