Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

LOST GoPro

Discuss the GoPro Hero4 Silver Here

LOST GoPro

Postby nmespina » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:37 am

Hi,
I lost my GoPro Hero 4 Silver edition (with 32gb SD Card) on Feb. 23, 2017 in Toulouse, France on the Jardin Royal premises while touristing. Last pictures taken with the cameras were there, as well as some from Albi-VIlle, France. If you turn on the camera's wifi the name is nmespina.
The camera contains all my travel pictures from France, Madrid, Barcelona and pictures from my home in Puerto Rico.
If anyone finds it please message me here, via email nmespina@gmail.com or phone number: Spanish phone: +34651873784 PR number: 17876925415
nmespina

Return to GoPro Hero4 Silver