Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

More Yorkshire Dales riding

General Outdoors, Cycling, Kites, Skateboards, Hunting etc. No camera issues please.

More Yorkshire Dales riding

Postby MTBCY » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:50 am

Hi everyone,
not done much editing lately seem to have done more riding n filming but not editing.
Hop enjoy.
Iain
MTBCY

Re: More Yorkshire Dales riding

Postby sidd finch » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:50 am

Wow I like this one. Especially the slo-mo through the water. Looks like you are using a gimbal?? some of the movement shots looked pretty smooth for as bummpy as they are.

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby MTBCY » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:15 am

Hi Sidd,
thank you for your comments, alass I did not use any gimbles for the scenery moving shots I used my hand with the gopro 3 way and slowed it down in post by 15% and the shot with the riders coming ts the camera and it sort of panning towards them I used on of the wooden farm gates had to open then slowed it down in post, Glad you like the effect.
Iain
MTBCY

Postby MTBCY » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:20 am

and the shots of the riders to either side of me are a 3+ on a home made mount on top of the rear brake calliper using the gopro knuckle joint and the other side I used the session mounted to the wheel skewer and faced it outwards,
MTBCY

Postby sidd finch » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:40 am

I watched your video again and was thinking how cool would it be if you included drone footage with your video.

I know trying to ride, record video, give your riders a good experience,..... and shoot drone footage... not practical. But still cool.

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby MTBCY » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:05 am

Hi sidd,
that's what my next step is, i like the look of the karma which I think im going to save up for, would like it to follow e function but like the idea of cable cam and reveal modes and its small.
Also looking to do my drone licence to do commercial stuff.
Iain
MTBCY

Return to GoPro Outdoors