Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

FirstPersonView.co.uk

GoPro User Sponsors can introduce themselves here and post information about their Products, Sales offers, and Competitions. Please support them.

FirstPersonView.co.uk

Postby FirstPersonView » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Good afternoon all!

FirstPersonView.co.uk here. We represent many fantastic brands including DJI, Fat Shark, ImmersionRC, iMAX, Vonista, TBS and of course the mighty GoPro! Mainly use GoPros for aerial photography and also more recently with handheld gimbals. Like the FeiYu-Tech 2-Axis and 3-Axis.

Look forward to speaking to you all soon and sharing some awesome photos/video footage.
FirstPersonView
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Re: FirstPersonView.co.uk

Postby Ifti » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Just wanted to say Ive dealt with these guys recently as I have picked up the Quadcopter hobby!
Ordered a Phantom 2 carry case, which arrived next day! Will be back for more as my friend wants me to get him one as well now ;) lol

Have always been very quick to respond to any sales queries, very helpful whether its on the phone or an online support ticket, and the delivery is also super fast!!

Recommended!
Ifti

Re: FirstPersonView.co.uk

Postby FirstPersonView » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Cheers Ifti! Always good to hear feedback!
FirstPersonView
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Return to Meet the GoPro User Forum Sponsors & Supporters