Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Smatree® High Capacity Li-Polymer Battery (2-Pack)

This section is for PRODUCT REVIEWS done by GoProUserForum Admins. If your company would like to be included here, please PM RAMBO for details.

Smatree® High Capacity Li-Polymer Battery (2-Pack)

Postby nugopro3 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:47 am

Here's my post for the the battery kit Smatree were kind enough to send. Thanks again Alex :D

I’ve been looking for a complete kit like this to use with my GoPro 3 as it works out a lot cheaper than buying the items separately. At this price it looked like a bargain, and that is exactly what it is.

The charger is a great little unit that lets you charge one or two batteries at once, and also has a USB out that allows charging of the GoPro with the battery in, so that’s three batteries being charged at the same time! The charger can be used with a wall socket anywhere in the world using the adapters included or attached to a PC/Laptop with the included USB cable.

Charging is fast, it took around 1.5 hours for the new batteries and the original one in the camera, The batteries themselves have a capacity of 1290 mAh higher than the original batteries 1050mAh so longer recording time on each charge. On my quick test, a new battery recorded continuously for about 1hr 40mins at 1080p at 60fps. The only item left to try is the USB car charger which is a neat little unit and looks robust.

The quality of every item in this pack belies the price of the kit. It’s difficult not to be amazed at how much you get for the price. If you have a GoPro 3 or 3+ this kit will be an absolute boon letting you charge up to 3 batteries (including the one in the camera) practically anywhere.

If you have a GoPro Hero 3 or 3+ this should pack should be at the top of your shopping list!
nugopro3

Re: Smatree® High Capacity Li-Polymer Battery (2-Pack)

Postby Smatree » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Hahah thanks a lot for your high recommend, nugopro3! :)
Smatree - indicated in design and market professional, high-quality, colorful accessories for Gopro. (For US | For UK | Global Shipping)
Smatree
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Return to Product Reviews