Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Smatree Pole, Battery, Charger & Harness Review.

This section is for PRODUCT REVIEWS done by GoProUserForum Admins. If your company would like to be included here, please PM RAMBO for details.

Smatree Pole, Battery, Charger & Harness Review.

Postby harmudge » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:19 am

Smatree is a recent vendor here on the forum, and was incidentally asking for reviewers for their products here on the forum....I opted in, and received some free goodies from them.

I received their Pole and a 2 x Battery and Charger with various adapter's to suit various power outlets, Head Harness and Chesty Harness package, and I thought since I received these goodies via an introduction through the forum it would be only fare to give my findings of the items here as well as Amazon, which was requested by the vendor.

Below you will find my honest opinion of the products, and as stated this is merely my opinion, the matter of me receiving these items from a vendor associated with the forum or me receiving these items for free has not swayed or tainted my review of these goods.

The SmaTree Pole. (A Reasonable Pole for a reasonable Cost)
I Received this pole a few days back and I am fairly impressed with it so far.
It seems well made and fairly strong, the joints between each section are very easy to tighten and slacken off to change the length of your pole and I think will last forever, however just be aware to not slacken the joints to far or your pole will come apart....no major problem, just screw it back together.
The handle grip is padded with foam and seems comfortable in the hand, but maybe a tad smaller than what I would think ideal for all, but fine for me....however my SP Gadgets pole's handgrip is larger, but no major problem here.
On the whole a reasonable pole for a reasonable cost.

The Battery & Harness Package.
I was fairly impressed with the quality of the harness'es upon opening the box, the mounts looked well made as did the straps and were very easy to adjust to your fit.

The battery's I found comparable in life to GoPro battery's give or take a little here and there, the charger is a standard charger but at least it has the facility of charging two battery's at the same time which is very useful and there are also various attachments to fit various power supply's including a car cigar charger adapter, which may come in handy.

Overall, for the price...."a very good deal".
harmudge

Re: Smatree Pole, Battery, Charger & Harness Review.

Postby Smatree » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Hey harmudge, we'll keep up the good work and improve our products! Many thanks!
Smatree - indicated in design and market professional, high-quality, colorful accessories for Gopro. (For US | For UK | Global Shipping)
Smatree
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Return to Product Reviews