Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Smatree dual Li-Po battery charger KIT

This section is for PRODUCT REVIEWS done by GoProUserForum Admins. If your company would like to be included here, please PM RAMBO for details.

Smatree dual Li-Po battery charger KIT

Postby Pyro4fun » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:07 am

image.jpg
image.jpg (31.5 KiB) Viewed 650 times

My first impression of this set when I receved it was that it was well worth the value. It comes with everything you would need for any charging options.
The two Li-Po batteries fit perfectly in my Hero3+ and in the charger, they are snug enough in the charger you can move it around without worrying about disconnection or dropping a battery even upside down.
As for battery life I have found them to be very comparable to the GoPro brand batteries as close to 5 or less minutes difference in record times.
The charger itself is built well with a folding wall plug on the back so you can lay it flat when charging with the supplied USB cable. It has a mini USB for power input so you could use a power bank or external battery charger for phones / tablets in a pinch. It has a standard USB on the opposite side to charge a third battery in your GoPro or a phone or tablet as the two batteries charge.
The charger also has indicator lights above each battery that change from red (charging) to green (fully charged) that make swapping batteries at different times easy to tell when they are charged.
From my experience so far it only takes about an hour give or take to fully charge two batteries.
The supplied car charger works great and has two USB options at 1A and 2.1A
Great for charging your phone and the dual batteries at one time.
And to top it off it comes with a European wall plug adapter that slides right over the standard wall plug and would work great when traveling.
I would recommend getting this set based on the extra functions it has making it more versatil than most!
Here is the product link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K5L ... UTF8&psc=1
Pyro4fun

Return to Product Reviews