Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Smatree batteries better than OEM

This section is for PRODUCT REVIEWS done by GoProUserForum Admins. If your company would like to be included here, please PM RAMBO for details.

Smatree batteries better than OEM

Postby bcharlow » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Wow! I'm impressed with this small, yet powerful combination of batteries and charger from Smatree. In my Gopro 3+ Black it outperformed the OEM battery each and every time. I've gotten between 2 hours and 2 hours 12 minutes from a full fresh charge on the Smatree batteries, while the Gopro each time has always been a few minutes short of that.
In fact, I have the impression that the charger is faster than the Gopro in-camera charging system and may even be a bit more complete, and that's using it through the same computer power source USB cabling. So it's directly comparable.
Summary: a very inexpensive replacement for Gopro batteries at a very cheap cost!
bcharlow

Return to Product Reviews