Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Gopro problems

Discuss the GoPro Hero 5Mp & HD 960 in General, Issues and Trouble Shooting

Gopro problems

Postby Chakalate » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:05 am

hey guys so i seem to be having a dilemna with my camera. while in my room i can turn the camera on and it will record fine, but if i go for a drive with the camera mounted to my car it will record for a few minutes and then it'll stop recording all together or it will stop and start recording by itself. i have 2 memory cards a micro sdhc 32 gb class 10 and a micro sandisk ultra 16 sdhc class 1. i've gotten the possible problems down to 2 possibilites, either there is a vibration problem and it's causing the camera to stop and start recording or both the micro sd cards are too slow. any help would be appreciated Also when viewing files on my computer some files have similiar recored times but one will have like 100+ more mb, but they are both on the same record settings
Chakalate

Re: Gopro problems

Postby gaza4 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:20 am

well a class 1 card will be totally useless but i suspect you mean a 1u rated card??? not sure what you issue could be other than that.

regarding the variation in file sizes it depends on the content of the image. the more colour, motion etc the more info/data...
gaza4

Re: Gopro problems

Postby Chakalate » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:23 am

yes, i meant a 1u rated card. it seems to take better video than the class 10 memory card. but the video still cuts out. i'm so lost
Chakalate

Return to GoPro Hero 5MP & HD Hero 960