Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Smatree makes a great Gopro case

This section is for PRODUCT REVIEWS done by GoProUserForum Admins. If your company would like to be included here, please PM RAMBO for details.

Smatree makes a great Gopro case

Postby bcharlow » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:47 am

What a great little case that G160 is! Surprisingly roomy inside, very secure, well designed and well built. I'm thrilled!
This is way better than cramming my equipment into a tool box, safer for the camera, much easier to organize. I can't say enough about this Smatree product. Looks great too.
bcharlow

Re: Smatree makes a great Gopro case

Postby sidd finch » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:41 am

I carry my case with me everywhere. Strong sturdy and really compact. I love Smatree gear. Just added their batteries and charger and that too is working great. Now if they started making GoPro's ......that would be a dilemma. :)

Sidd
sidd finch

Return to Product Reviews