Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Amazing case - Smatree large G 360

This section is for PRODUCT REVIEWS done by GoProUserForum Admins. If your company would like to be included here, please PM RAMBO for details.

Amazing case - Smatree large G 360

Postby bcharlow » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Amazing case! Smatree makes accessories of real quality and they're perfectly designed for Gopro gear (among others). This is one spacious case. I was able to empty almost an entire toolbox of camera gear into it. And the padding is so beautifully designed that snuggling stuff into place is a breeze. Smatree does it again. For anyone with more than one camera and lots of gear, this is the case to buy.
bcharlow

Re: Amazing case - Smatree large G 360

Postby sidd finch » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Smatree has really nice stuff that is well made and priced right. I also like that you can take the foam out and I use it as a carrying case for my chest harness and head harness (both Smatree of course)

Sidd
sidd finch

Re: Amazing case - Smatree large G 360

Postby bcharlow » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:02 am

Yeah, they really design well with multiple uses in mind.
bcharlow

Return to Product Reviews