Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Upgrading RAM

Mac related Editing Software but NOT GoPro Studio

Upgrading RAM

Postby jacobpratt32 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:51 pm

I was looking to upgrade the RAM in my MacBook Pro and was wondering if anyone here has had any experience doing it and where I could buy the RAM at. I saw there were some for $200 from apple, but I am not too familiar with computers and what brand/brands are the best.
jacobpratt32

Re: Upgrading RAM

Postby JT the Bikeman » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:52 pm

I've always used Crucial. There website has a nice tool to determine whic memory modules are best for your computer and quality has been great. Pretty decent prices too.
JT the Bikeman

Postby stevepud » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:49 pm

JT the Bikeman wrote:I've always used Crucial. There website has a nice tool to determine whic memory modules are best for your computer and quality has been great. Pretty decent prices too.

^^^
This is all you need to know.

Apple vs Crucial - Apple are 2 or 3 times the cost of Crucial.
stevepud

Postby jacobpratt32 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:02 pm

So since i Have a macbook pro 13" mid 2012 would this be the best one to get?
http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/macbook-p ... /CT3373649
jacobpratt32

Return to Mac