Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

HELP! Go Pro Studio Advanced setting not working

Mac related Editing Software but NOT GoPro Studio

HELP! Go Pro Studio Advanced setting not working

Postby mitchjackson » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:20 am

Hi guys, this is my first post and would really love some help.

I recently bought a hero black 3+ camera and have just bought a macbook air to edit my footage i have filmed, however when i go to upload a photo it only lasts for .01 seconds.
I have looked up how to make it last longer, and found that after importing the single photo to go into advanced settings and change the frame rate to what you want, in my case its only 2 seconds.
I do this and click okay however when i go to add clip to conversion list and convert it, the file still only lasts for .01 seconds.

Could somebody please help as I'm trying to put together a montage for my girlfriends birthday and would like to figure this out as soon as possible.

If anyone has any ideas why this isn't working for me, any settings that need to be checked i may not know about, or any other ways to making single photos lasting longer than a blink it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you!!
mitchjackson

Re: HELP! Go Pro Studio Advanced setting not working

Postby jacobpratt32 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:04 am

I have done this before but it was a long time ago. From what i remember i had to put the pictures in their own folder and then import them into studio. Again this was a while back and I do not remember too clearly, i will look for a video that can explain it better
jacobpratt32

Re: HELP! Go Pro Studio Advanced setting not working

Postby jacobpratt32 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNwa4-5nz8E check this video out. The GoPro studio he is using is an older version so some settings won't be in the same place
jacobpratt32

Return to Mac