Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Exporting Video Problems

Discussion of All GoPro Studio Software Versions and issues

Re: Exporting Video Problems

Postby aroutin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm still stuck : (I'm under Windows 7) Exporting works on all my videos, except the one for which I always get "Error preparing ExporterEncoderFileWriter", even when I try exporting in .avi. What can I do ? GoPro whould be able to solve the problem themselves ?!
aroutin

Postby frankie24 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:33 pm

I am having real problems with Go pro exporting videos - after 3 days of changing export options I decided to ring go pro- absolute no help whatsoever!!
frankie24

Postby Gareee » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:39 pm

I'm still having issues getting anything to stream properly to my ps3 with universal media server.

I can download and play 1000 videos, but I can't properly stream something I record myself with the gopro. I get audio dropout, or a file that's not recognized as playable. I can however upload to youtube, let them mangle the hell out of the file, download the resulting video they post, and then stream that fine.. but by then the video quality is so bad, you loose the benefit of recording with a gopro.

My tablet, phone and pc can play the videos fine.. I just can't store and stream them to my media center.
Gareee

Postby creydevil02 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:19 am

misterjeremy wrote:So i recently updated my computer to windows 8.1 and downloaded go pro studio 2.0.1. I have been able to import, convert and edit all my video files fine but once it is once i try to export my finished video creation that the problems begin. If i try to export my video in mp4 format then the whole program freezes and the exporting stays on 0%. I looked this up on google and found other people were having the same problem once they updated to windows 8.1 and they said just to export video as an avi. The problem with this is that go pro studio only exports as 'cineform avi' which gives it a .CFHD codec, which is unplayable in every media player i have tried and cannot be uploaded to the internet. Not only that but avi files are more than twice the size of mp4 files. How do i fix this problem? is there a way i can fix the exporting to mp4 bug?
Thanks.

if anyone is still having problems with windows 8.1 I finally fixed mine so I can export now :)

when I checked my device driver and clicked update it said everything was up to date, however went I checked my drivers via intel for intel hd 4000 I saw my drivers were not in fact up top date. I proceeded to download drivers but when I attempted to install I received error that " the driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the computer manufacture"

solution to get around this is to access control panel > hardware and sound > device manager > double click display adapter > right click on graphics card and hit uninstall

after uninstalling relaunch the download from intel and waa la successfully installs to most current driver, exports to mp4 right away, hope this helps!

took me forever to figure out and this finally works! lets upload some footage, ya buddy!
creydevil02

Postby donpavani » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:09 am

Thank you so much _____creydevil02
What you posted worked for me. I was about to make a thousand peace of my gopro camera that has been an infinite source of headache since I bought it. I wasted sooo much precious time of my life trying to sort out this problem.
You saved the day
donpavani

Postby JeffandJadetravel » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:37 am

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail ... ldID=24245

Newest drivers from the INTEL site from Aug 28, (yes I've tried loads of times.. but these ones, and this time worked for me!)

Worked for me.. No more choppy exports.

BR,
Jeff
JeffandJadetravel

Re: Importing Video Problems

Postby stathis » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:12 am

in the past i had import 3 videos and connect them ,and i produce 1 video (contain the 3 videos) .Now i want to import the 1 video that contain the 3 videos and i cant do ''import'' of this video . how can i solve this problem ? :idea:
stathis

Postby silver00spike » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:30 am

I've updated my ATI 8700 graphics drivers 3 times, and am still having trouble exporting MP4 264 decoder files for 4k video. Stops after one frame and gives me error30.
Exports AVI just fine.

Anyone have any suggestions other than using external software to go from AVI to MP4?
silver00spike

Previous

Return to GoPro Studio Software