Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Introducing MAGIX Fastcut

GoPro User Sponsors can introduce themselves here and post information about their Products, Sales offers, and Competitions. Please support them.

Introducing MAGIX Fastcut

Postby MAGIX Fastcut » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:04 am

Hello everyone! New forum sponsors for the GoPro User Forums here.
We are happy to present you our brand-new software MAGIX Fastcut, optimized for action-cam footage!

Editing your action footage has never been easier: just import your videos – e.g. directly with a USB cable from your GoPro or other action cam – and you‘re ready to get started. The automatic image stabilization feature, distortion correction and special editing presets allow you to make your own amazing action films in no time even without any previous experience – you can even automatically edit your videos to match the beat of the music.

For more info about our software or to download the free trial, please visit fastcut.magix.com or our Facebook page

Fastcut is the brand-new software by MAGIX, leading international provider of high-quality software, online services and digital content for multimedia communications. Among others, MAGIX developed video editing software such as Movie Edit Pro and the PRO software Video Pro X
MAGIX Fastcut
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Re: Introducing MAGIX Fastcut

Postby suryaprihadi » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:37 am

Congrats....good to have more great minds from OEM joining the forum.

One word of caution.
Try NOT to imply to consumers to use GoPro as a card reader as a good habit.

Editing your action footage has never been easier: just import your videos – e.g. directly with a USB cable from your GoPro or other action cam – and you‘re ready to get started.

Some readers with no NLE background may think they can work direct on memory card while it is in the camera, as the import can be mistaken as import of GP video file to your GUI. GP is read only "card reader" when as card reader, your program will probably need to place a file in the memory card right ? Example Sony Vegas Pro will place SFK file side by side to original file.

Also GoPro has a habit of disliking USB connection to a computer and best not to use its USB as data transfer system, which it is also a Jurassic Park USB2.0 super low data channel. :mrgreen:

That's all guys....
Hope u guys do well yah....

I am a Forum Sponsor not because I sell stuff.
I owe my knowledge to this forum and I would like to do some payback.
suryaprihadi
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Return to Meet the GoPro User Forum Sponsors & Supporters