Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Hero 3 Silver. Snow Filters

Discuss the GoPro Hero3 White & Silver + BacPacs, General, Issues and Trouble Shooting

Hero 3 Silver. Snow Filters

Postby lakeman » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:01 pm

Have just looked at my videos after a weeks ski-ing in bright sunshine. These are my first pix and they are great, the helmet mount worked as I hoped.
Am now about to sort out the wheat from the chaff in GoPro Studio and, the initial euphoria having settled down a little, I realise that a filter is necessary for snow etc in the future but am wondering if there are any ways to apply some correction in Studio at this stage (as in Photoshop ?).
Would also be grateful as to which filters/mounts etc I need for future snow shots, I'm quite practical at DIY.
Many thanks
lakeman

Return to GoPro Hero3 White & Silver Editions