Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

July 15 Amazon's own "Black Friday"

Current GoPro Deals, Competitions & GIVE-A-WAYS. Grab a bargain or FREEBIE

July 15 Amazon's own "Black Friday"

Postby Sanctious » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Okay guys. We need to work together on this one.
On July 15 Amazon is having it's birthday with flash sales coming every 10 minutes. They claim it's going to be bigger and better than Black Friday. So try to quickly post links to the good stuff for all of us to see.
Do NOT stop reading at the next sentence. This sale is available to Amazon Prime members which has an annual membership fee. However there is a 1-month free trial. So there is no excuse not to do it.

Post links only to gopro related stuff please. Please keep a look out for a Polarpro Switchblade 2.0 for the H4 housing for me! If there's something you want me to look out for then reply telling me about it. If there's enough, I'll edit the OP to include a wishlist of things that members want.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=pin15_us_gw ... _i=desktop
Sanctious

Return to GoPro User Sponsor Deals and GIVE-A-WAYS - Freebies