Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

GoPro Studio won't start

Discussion of All GoPro Studio Software Versions and issues

Re: GoPro Studio won't start

Postby mgmum » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:48 am

I tried the suggestion in the sticky about uninstalling and then downloading the links they had there, visual c++ and something else. I reinstalled Studio and it still wouldn't launch. My laptop is a couple of years old, and the graphics card is AMD Raedon HD 6310. I'm not super computer savvy, I just want to get this stinking program running so my kid can use his Christmas present. I'm losing my mind over trying to figure this out. I really am not interested in buying a new laptop. I'm running Windows 7. Pretty sure everything else is up to date. Any suggestions? Thanks.
mgmum

Postby gharawala » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:03 pm

lakeman wrote:This software isn't worth bothering with. I run the up to date version in Win 7, sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't, am looking else-where.

I was facing the same problem ,My Norton antivirus software was forcing not to start the program , so me disable the antivirus every time i use
gharawala

Postby jabberjenn » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:11 am

Just got the camera yesterday and I downloaded GoPro Studio once, and it opened once and never again. Did a complete uninstall, then downloaded it again, and nothing. The shortcut is on my desktop but I can click it 30 times and still won't open. Any advice?
jabberjenn

Postby Sanctious » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:25 pm

jabberjenn wrote:Just got the camera yesterday and I downloaded GoPro Studio once, and it opened once and never again. Did a complete uninstall, then downloaded it again, and nothing. The shortcut is on my desktop but I can click it 30 times and still won't open. Any advice?

Why, yes, I do have some advice! I've collected tips on this site and made a video tutorial out of it. Enjoy! If you have been frustrated by Gopro Studio at all then you will especially enjoy it!
Sanctious

Postby bobbypat » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:55 am

same problem here, driving me nuts.
bobbypat

Previous

Return to GoPro Studio Software