Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Welcome to - Gon'Feel: GPS & Physics Overlays

GoPro User Sponsors can introduce themselves here and post information about their Products, Sales offers, and Competitions. Please support them.

Welcome to - Gon'Feel: GPS & Physics Overlays

Postby Gon'Feel » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Some months ago I asked in many GoPro forums which features you would like to add to your GoPro. Based on your requests we designed our Gon'Feel, a new device aimed for video post-processing.

For information, visit our indiegogo project campaign: http://www.gonfeel.com

Gon'Feel is an open source data logging system that fetches crucial measurements during your GoPro recordings. It was specially designed for the GoPro, and allows you to overlay an On-Screen-Display (OSD) synchronously onto your videos, by using dedicated software.

We are looking forward for your feedback.

Thank you for your interest.

Gon'Feel support.
Gon'Feel
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Re: Welcome to - Gon'Feel: GPS & Physics Overlays

Postby Whiplash2130 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:04 am

Web site failed?
Whiplash2130

Postby bgbazz » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:45 am

Same here!
bgbazz

Postby sjmarcy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:52 am

Those that do much motorsports already have similar options. Ranging from a standalone data logging box and associated software permitting video overlay or camera inputs. To smartphone apps which work fairly well if you bluetooth high rate GPS to them (phone GPS only take one reading per second).
sjmarcy

Postby Bags » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:34 am

I see this thread is about a year old. With the new Verb recording GPS and other information I was wondering what other options are there without having to buy a Verb. What do I search for in iPhone apps?
Bags

Return to Meet the GoPro User Forum Sponsors & Supporters