Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Gross Priel 2515m

General Outdoors, Cycling, Kites, Skateboards, Hunting etc. No camera issues please.

Gross Priel 2515m

Postby Johny55 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Hello,

This weekend me, my father and my brother were in Austria, we went to Gross Priel peak 2515m. It was amazing, weather was nice. I had GoPro HD hero 4, my father older SONY HD camera. We started at hinterstoder village 600m, then we went to house for one night in 1420m, next morning we started hiking to peak 2515m after back to 600m ... crazy down way.

3 minutes in 2,7K just for fun ... https://youtu.be/lWoULrtBsH8

See ya, ;)
Johny55

Re: Gross Priel 2515m

Postby sidd finch » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:08 am

Very nice video. I especially like the nice scenic shots. The shot at :07 was amazing and could make for a cool postcard. Too Bad you did not get a chance to put the camera underwater on that one lol.

I also really liked the time lapse at :41 especially as the sun peeked through the clouds and then the transitions to the mountain tops was good. Also, at 2:40 shot above the clouds is a nice touch.

All in all sounds like a really cool adventure with your dad and brother. Thanks for sharing.

Sidd
sidd finch

Postby Johny55 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:24 pm

sidd finch wrote:Very nice video. I especially like the nice scenic shots. The shot at :07 was amazing and could make for a cool postcard. Too Bad you did not get a chance to put the camera underwater on that one lol.

I also really liked the time lapse at :41 especially as the sun peeked through the clouds and then the transitions to the mountain tops was good. Also, at 2:40 shot above the clouds is a nice touch.

All in all sounds like a really cool adventure with your dad and brother. Thanks for sharing.

Sidd

Thank you for your opinion, it was really interesting trip : )
Johny55

Postby Fotodiox Pro » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:50 am

Beautiful work!
The GoTough line from Fotodiox features a wide array of top-notch accessories, filters, rigs and cases for GoPro cameras. Click HERE to check out our entire GoTough line.
Fotodiox Pro
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Return to GoPro Outdoors