Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

GoPro C Mount to Bayonet Mount Adapter

Professional Usage of the GoPro Cameras in Broadcast, Cinema markets

GoPro C Mount to Bayonet Mount Adapter

Postby bkmoorty » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:51 pm

Is there an Adapter C mount to Bayonet Mount available for Go Pro Back Bone C Mount converter ?
Pl see the type of Bayonet Mount of Angenaux Zoom lens Used with 16mm Eclair NPR Camera.

I was using this lens 12 -120 Zoom with my Eclair NPR 16 mm Camera . Can I use this with GoPro Hero 4 ,

any issues with Focussing and Image Circle ?
bkmoorty

Re: GoPro C Mount to Bayonet Mount Adapter

Postby Fotodiox Pro » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:30 am

Hi bkmoorty,

We do sell a Arri B to C-mount adapter, but that doesn't look like an Arri B mount to me. Not sure what it is.

Here's the link to the adapter: https://www.fotodioxpro.com/arri-bayone ... amera.html
The GoTough line from Fotodiox features a wide array of top-notch accessories, filters, rigs and cases for GoPro cameras. Click HERE to check out our entire GoTough line.
Fotodiox Pro
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Return to GoPro Professional and Broadcast Usage Discussion