Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Flow

General Outdoors, Cycling, Kites, Skateboards, Hunting etc. No camera issues please.

Flow

Postby Jatekman » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Dear all-
before the colorful autumn is over (here in Germany) I would like to show you some shoots from a place very near to my home. Two small rivers- the Wupper and the Dhünn- fuse and getting onward into the Rhine.
All stuff shoot with BE4 in 4K.
Any questions, feedbacks and critics vellcome- enjoy.

Ciao Rob

Jatekman

Re: Flow

Postby sidd finch » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:47 am

Really nicely done colors were beautiful. pacing was good and many of the scenes looked like they could have been postcards. Well done. I was hoping to see more of the leaves on the trees up close. The yellows oranges etc all really popped. We do not have as much nice color change as you do in Germany. I really liked this a lot.

We have micro groves of trees that change colors but nothing like what you have there. Here is an example of getting more of the leave color I was talking about. https://vimeo.com/191500882

Sidd
sidd finch

Re: Flow

Postby Jatekman » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Hi Sidd thanx for your feedback-
many people don't like the autumn because summer is over and cold winter coming but for me it is the most fascinating time with this huge colorchange that looks great on a sunny day.
In your vid you got beautiful red tones what I missed a little bit in my vid- I guess it depends on the type of trees.
For colors I used ( for first time) as basic a look up table found on internet- your vid has also nice colors.

Ciao Rob
Jatekman

Return to GoPro Outdoors