Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

Removu S1!!

Panning devices, SteadyCams, CableCams, Handheld gimbals etc.

Removu S1!!

Postby Ifti » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:30 am

I absolutely LOVE this Gimbal!! Awesome!!

Waiting on the GoPro Karma Grip as well - but this one is so versatile and well built!

Ifti

Re: Removu S1!!

Postby suryaprihadi » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Thank u Ifti :)
I am a Forum Sponsor not because I sell stuff.
I owe my knowledge to this forum and I would like to do some payback.
suryaprihadi
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby MTBCY » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:29 am

Hi Ifti, mine arrived yesterday after watching your review and many others I decided on the S1, also after contacting Gopro about hero 4 compatibity they snot in the near future,
MTBCY

Postby Ifti » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:00 pm

MTBCY wrote:Hi Ifti, mine arrived yesterday after watching your review and many others I decided on the S1, also after contacting Gopro about hero 4 compatibity they snot in the near future,

What are you trying to use the Hero 4 with??
Its already compatible with the S1..... :?
Ifti

Postby MTBCY » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:47 am

Hi ifti, i am now using or will be using the S1 as i have 3x3 blacks and a 4 black and a session so i went with the s1 because i can use them all with it in their cases.
Your video also helped me decide on it. I like the way you can detach the handle to mount on chesty/helmet, i think the karma grip would aleays be hitting the stomach area etc.
MTBCY

Postby Ifti » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:32 am

MTBCY wrote:Hi ifti, i am now using or will be using the S1 as i have 3x3 blacks and a 4 black and a session so i went with the s1 because i can use them all with it in their cases.
Your video also helped me decide on it. I like the way you can detach the handle to mount on chesty/helmet, i think the karma grip would aleays be hitting the stomach area etc.

Yes you can use all the GoPros from the Hero3 onwards.
The Karma does have an extension cable, but I'd like to see a wireless solution.....
Ifti

Postby MTBCY » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:01 am

My first gimbal was wired it was a z1 rider but camera had to be ut of its case. What do you think to the karma?
MTBCY

Postby Ifti » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:42 am

MTBCY wrote:My first gimbal was wired it was a z1 rider but camera had to be ut of its case. What do you think to the karma?

Ifti

Return to GoPro In Motion