Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email [email protected]

First time on land for chaity

Discuss the GoPro Hero4 Silver Here

First time on land for chaity

Postby -Henno- » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Going to Indonesia soon and have only ever used my gopro in the waterproof housing on my surfboard.

This time my family and I will be working for a charity called Waves 4 Water where we will be delivering water filters to underpriviledged areas to help kids get good drinking water. We will be filming it to raise awareness and show my son's school mates what he did and then hopefully do a fund raising day.

So far my list of accessories for landbased gopro vlogging is stuff like the clear frame, a little flexi tripod, windproofing cover.

My main question is external mics. The Saramonic G mic i was considering gets bad reviews re audio popping when wifi is on. If i am using a phone or ipad app my gopro turns on both blue tooth and wifi. Will this make an external mic not possible with apps or even the remote?

Any other recommendations for accessories for using my gopro 4 silver on the road as a boring old cam? I was thinking the Rokform Universal gopro holder mount for my Galaxy S6 might make for a bigger view finder when on a tripod to set up shots. I am 52 years old with glasses so need all the screen size i can get.
-Henno-

Return to GoPro Hero4 Silver