Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Changing Karma Controller Settings

Changing Karma Controller Settings

Postby andrewhhoang » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:06 am

Hey guys, first post here!

Anyone know if there's a way to change which joystick does what? Used to Xbox/PlayStation controls and would love to be able to switch my controller to be able to do that.

To be more specific, I'd love if I were able to have directional controls such as left/right, forwards/back on the left joystick while turning/up and down is controlled by the right joystick. I know on Phantoms you were able to do this but I'm not quite familiar with the Karma as I just got it today.

Thanks
andrewhhoang

Re: Changing Karma Controller Settings

Postby PTCX » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:58 pm

There is nothing in the manual mentioning changing joystick configuration so you might be stuck with Mode 2.

It may help in your search if you use the correct terms for joystick configuration which is Mode1 or Mode 2.
Mode 1 has throttle & Yaw on the right stick and Forward/Backward & Left/Right on the left stick,is as you want,like playstation.
Mode 2 is as the Karma sticks are now.

Good to see Karma coming back,good luck with it.
PTCX

Re: Changing Karma Controller Settings

Postby mikerb » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:46 am

its American.....so left hand drive -{
mikerb

Return to Karma Version1