Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Time lapse gone!

Discuss the HD2 Hero + BacPacs, General, Issues and Trouble Shooting

Time lapse gone!

Postby D1cko » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi guys,

Heres the situation. I got up super early this morning and drove down to the beach to some time lapses. All my working cameras there doing different angles and they all worked fine, until I went to stop the capture. My hero two showed it had captured 2300 images and I could see the red light flashing throughout the whole capture so I know it was working. When I got home though, it only had files, 3 of which were from this morning. Have any of you experienced this before? I'm working on a bit of a project and I really don't want this to happen again. I've come to terms with he fact that the data is gone for ever but if theres something I can do to prevent it happening again, I would be happy.

Thanks
Ben
D1cko

Return to GoPro Hero2