Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Ski/snowboard, helicopter in Alpes + surfing & others..

Yep, you guessed it, Creative Uses in the Powder Stuff. NO Camera issues Please.

Re: France/UK Hero3+ Black Various conditions

Postby paparoach » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:00 am

So, what grips have you used and is the pole the official gopro pole?
paparoach

Postby tagenaris » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:06 am

paparoach wrote:So, what grips have you used and is the pole the official gopro pole?

First I went with the cheap one you can get online but during one scene it literally broke. Not worth risking losing your gopro like that. After that accident I bought the proper gopro pole you can buy in sports shops - I am glad I did as it is much stronger, stable and doesn't feel like one fall would break it into pieces. In terms of other grips it was just a helmet mount.
tagenaris

Postby dronesmaster » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:24 am

tagenaris wrote:Thanks! :D I've used GoPro Studio 2.0. It is free and really powerful piece of editing software, however I've spotted some bugs -for example when you play around with video speed sometimes about 0.2 sec of a clip/audio gets duplicated and looks weird :?

Maybe is the cpu that handle such much information and get stucked
dronesmaster

Previous

Return to GoPro SnowSports