Welcome
Welcome to goprouser

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you full access to view most discussions and access.. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements if any. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today! Any issues email goprousergroup@gmail.com

Abe's new Karma Grip Video - Awesome

Re: Abe's new Karma Grip Video - Awesome

Postby suryaprihadi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Indeed....
I am a Forum Sponsor not because I sell stuff.
I owe my knowledge to this forum and I would like to do some payback.
suryaprihadi
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby Ifti » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:56 am

The Karma Grip is great. I like the sleek look and the ability to control capture from the grip itself. Although I still feel it falls behind the competition. Theres no wireless remote control for when its attached to an object, no way to split the handle from the gimbal without purchasing an extra cable, and more importantly it lacks the typical modes found on other gimbals within the same price range - what if I want to lock the pan axis for example? The Karma Grip cant do it. Those after such versatility would be better suited to the Removu S1, which is the most versatile gimbal Ive ever tested to date.

I still love the look and feel of the Karma Grip though. Its sleek. Its sexy. And it works pretty well.
Give me the Removu S1, but with the look and feel of the Karma Grip, and you have the ultimate handheld gimbal!
Ifti

Postby suryaprihadi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Ifti,
Last december I tried ordering the Removu S1 from Singapore and the distributor still could not get it yet, I think Removu production was delayed or something.
Now I got Karma grip, but me kinda get bored with gimbal now :)....I mean ored to do side by side test again against my FeiYu G4 and older Best Stable ( ZhiYun) which until now I forgot whom I lent my FeiYu G4 to and I cant find it...LOL.
I am a Forum Sponsor not because I sell stuff.
I owe my knowledge to this forum and I would like to do some payback.
suryaprihadi
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Postby Ifti » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:06 am

suryaprihadi wrote:Ifti,
Last december I tried ordering the Removu S1 from Singapore and the distributor still could not get it yet, I think Removu production was delayed or something.
Now I got Karma grip, but me kinda get bored with gimbal now :)....I mean ored to do side by side test again against my FeiYu G4 and older Best Stable ( ZhiYun) which until now I forgot whom I lent my FeiYu G4 to and I cant find it...LOL.

lol, I know what you mean.
I had the Karma Grip and the Removu S1 at one point. Sold the Karma Grip and kept the Removu. Although I miss the simplicity of the Karma Grip for a quick point and shoot session, whereas the S1 is great for mounting etc.
Blend them both into one and the ultimate gimbal is born!!
Ifti

Return to Karma Version1